Interesting Shit of the Day
So. This is another installment of cool stuff I’ve come across on my internet travels that might be of interest. 🙂 Enjoy. Feel free to check out the stuff I link. I try to have a variety of things…if Not…feel free to let me know what you’d rather see.
1. www.wanderfly.com This is pretty nifty if you like to travel. I never get to travel but I have plans of traveling within the year or so. This is Wanderfly! It’s a nice little application/site of sort that finds places around the world for you to go based on how much money you’re able to spend, how many days and activities you’re interested it. It’ll give you places you can go, things there to do, and average prices for airline tickets, etc. I tinkered with it just cause and it was pretty cool. Worth looking into.
2. www.passiveaggressivenotes.com This site I discovered after I read the book. Passive Aggressive notes is just a book full of real life examples of people being passive aggressive. Some of the stuff on their is hilarious. This website has most from the book, and more that didn’t make it into the book. A lot of it is things regarding room mates, parking spots, etc. If you like reading notes/signs with a shit ton of wit and hilarity, I’d highly recommend going through the site.
3. www.theoi.com Something a bit random lol I like Greek Mythology and this site explores various aspects of greek mythology. If anyone is into that sort of thing.
4. 133 Quote It: where you can find just about any qoute about pretty much anything. It’s fun 🙂
5. %253Ftype%253 A wall of Rock Music? Brilliance, nothing else needs to be said.