Complete and Total Chaos (The Quick Version)
Ok. So I spent an immense amount of time typing up an update and hit the wrong button and all of it got deleted…SO, I am going to do this AGAIN but in a more condensed version because I am not about to spend another 30 minutes re-writing everything.
Ok. The pros and cons of the past 9 months
1. I have polymyositis: a chronic inflammatory muscle disease. Due to that I am temporarily disabled and in a wheelchair until I can get my muscle strength back. It sucks.
2. I live in a crazy nursing facility. The workers aren’t bad, it’s just the residents gets on my fucking nerves. Basically.
3. My mom died in the midst of all this insanity. I miss her a lot…
4. It’s taking a lot longer than I’d like to rebuild my muscle strength back. I’ve been patient but…come ON.
5. I am terribly nervous and intimidated about going back to school in my….new disabled condition. Granted, I don’t physically LOOK sick…but you can tell somethings wrong once I try to do something like…raise my arms above my head (can’t do still) or…if you watched me get out of bed..or try to raise my legs up high. Things like that. Those things still give me trouble.
6. I can probably kiss my marching band career goodbye. Bummer…
Pros!: Something Positive, yay!
1. I still have my awesome boyfriend of 6 years AND he is visiting me in April ❤ While all the people who had shit to say about my relationship are “surprisingly” single (still) 🙂
2. I’m still fucking cool as shit.
3. I AM going back to school in January and can kind of have a life back. Even if it’s a bit different.
4. I have the best bestie in the entire world.
5. I can at least try to be apart of the marching band, even if i Can’t perform
6. My mom left everything to me…so at least I don’t have to worry about how I’m going to take care of myself.
7. I started Knitting and I have been making all types of awesome things. I should post pics…I think I will.
So. I’d say that the good out-weighs the bad in this instance…or at least that’s how I choose to see it. Dunno. In terms of restarting this blog….I will continue to post things related to music (duh) and funny/cool stuff I find on the awesome world wide web, things related to games, random shit AND my knitting stuff. Till then. ❤