12 Goals for 2012
Well, It’s a week away from Christmas…and nearly the end of the year…so I was doing a lot of thinking today. I have a lot to say about this past year overall but that’s for another entry altogether. However, I do have aspirations and whatnot for the upcoming year. So, I guess I’m just listing some of them…and also just for me to put it out in the open so I will feel liable to do them.
1. Go Back to WIU…In good spirits. I will be returning to campus but I have many fears and worries about how it will go. I don’t want to go back and be a hermit and hide away. I want to be as social as I was before I got sick. Granted, I HIGHLY don’t I’ll be setting foot into any bars because I would feel odd being in a bar in a wheelchair…but otherwise, I will try to be social in all other aspects.
2. Stress A LOT less. With my physical health being down the toilet in comparison to when I was healthy…stress will only make me feel worth on a daily basis. So, I’m going to try to keep stress out of my life as much as possible. Especially if it’s over stupid stuff, like worrying about people judging me cause of the wheelchair and all that. Not worth it.
3. Start an Etsy Shop. So I’ve been knitting hats for awhile…well I’ve been knitting other variety of things but Hats seem to be what I do best (and fastest). Someone suggested that I sell my things on etsy…So I’m going to give it a go. It will take some planning because it’s not something you can just do on a whim. I’m working on a title for the shop and a tagline…then I gotta MAKE a good amount of hats to open the shop with…pricing, packaging and shipping, business cards to promote for when people get hats from me as gifts…to pass it to other people etc. So yeah…but it is something I wanna do.
4. Get back into writing poetry regularly. I’ve been writing off and on…or I’ll have things written but I never get around to posting on dA. So. I want to go back to being more diligent in posting and being active in my poetry groups.
5. Buy more band t’s ❤ *not that it will be hard…* But try to buy more varieties…not just Coheed and Cambria.
6. Go to Lollapalooze.
7. Go On Vacation at least once. Which I will probably accomplish since I will probably be going to Atlanta and Detroit in July…and maybe N. Carolina.
8. Do something Charitable. I know some people who knit or crochet things and give what they make to shelters or an organization. I wanna do something good for people.
9. Participate in a blood drive. I don’t think I can give blood cause I’m anemic…BUT I can at least help with a drive.
10. Do one big knitting project for myself. I always do projects for other people…I wanna knit for myself. I also do things like hats and scarves…I want to do something that’s extensive and time consuming. I’m thinking a large blanket of some sort…
11. Buy a Fish…I don’t know why but I just want one.
12. Have More Sex. Yep I said it. And before you judge, it’ll help me be stress. I doubt my boyfriend will mind 😛