Baked Potato Soup
Like I said, I’m a fan of soup. I particularly enjoy creamy and thick soups…comfort food is the best ❤ So. It is natural that I’ve made baked potato soup. Here’s a recipe for you all: (This is for a serving size of 6)
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cups sliced sweet onions
- 1-1/2 lbs. Yukon gold potatoes, scrubbed and cut into large chunks
- 3 Vegetarian Vegetable Bouillon Cube, crumbled
- 6 cups water
- Your favorite baked potato toppings*
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in 4-quart saucepot and cook onions, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until onions are tender. Add potatoes, vegetable Bouillon Cubes and water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Process soup in food processor or blender, in batches, until smooth. Return soup to saucepot and heat through. Serve with potato toppings.