I do have things other than smoothies and muffins for breakfast 😛 Not that I’m doing a good job of giving off that impression. So here’s a little omelet recipe I enjoy. Really quick and very tasty.
- 2 eggs
- 1/4cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup spinach (fresh, handful)
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
1. Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place tomato and spinach into skillet and cook on medium heat until spinach begins to shrivel. Set aside.
3. Beat eggs together and pour into warm skillet.
4. Sprinkle feta cheese and precooked spinach/tomato over top.
5. After eggs appear to be cooked 1/2 or 3/4 way through, fold omelet in half and cook until center reaches desired consistency