So. theRadBrad is my favorite person on youtube EVER. He does amazing ‘Let’s Play’s and video game walkthroughs with commentary. He’s hilarious. Simply. Hilarious. So, I’d highly recommend subscribing to his channel. Anyway, here is his ‘Lets Play’ montage. Enjoy!
So. I found this…and i think it was hilarious. It’s called “Why I hate my best friends girlfriend”. It’s so great. Please, partake in this and enjoy. The guy who made it…kudos to him.
Also…I’ll throw this in. BONUS!
21 Witty Insults by Famous People
I happened to think this was funny…I’ll just paste it here from Stumble
HOW TO TICK PEOPLE OFF
- Leave the copy machine set to reduce 200%, extra dark, 17 inch paper, 99 copies.
- In the memo field of all your checks, write “for sexual favors.”
- Specify that your drive-through order is “TO-GO.”
- If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.
- Stomp on little plastic ketchup packets.
- Insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather conditions “to keep them tuned up.”
- Reply to everything someone says with “that’s what you think.”
- Practice making fax and modem noises.
- Highlight irrelevant information in scientific papers and “cc” them to your boss.
- Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.
- Finish all your sentences with the words “in accordance with prophesy.”
- Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears and grimacing.
- Disassemble your pen and “accidentally” flip the ink cartridge across the room.
- Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
- Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you “like it that way.”
- Staple pages in the middle of the page.
- Publicly investigate just how slowly you can make a croaking noise.
- Honk and wave to strangers.
- Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complimentary mints at the cash register.
- TYPE IN UPPERCASE.
- type only in lowercase.
- dont use any punctuation either
- Buy a large quantity of orange traffic cones and reroute whole streets.
- Repeat the following conversation a dozen times.
“DO YOU HEAR THAT?”
“Never mind, it’s gone now.”
- As much as possible, skip rather than walk.
- Try playing the William Tell Overture by tapping on the bottom of your chin. When nearly done, announce “No, wait, I messed it up,” and repeat.
- Ask people what gender they are.
- While making presentations, occasionally bob your head like a parakeet.
- Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
- Sing along at the opera.
- Go to a poetry recital and ask why each poem doesn’t rhyme.
- Ask your co-workers mysterious questions and then scribble their answers in a notebook. Mutter something about “psychological profiles.”
So for youtube friday…I went back to an older video I used to lol at all the time a few years back…The Techno Viking. It just amuses me so…I hope it’s amusing for you as well. 😛
So for this youtube friday….I’m posting some classic and hilarious Whose Line! ❤ Please Enjoy in the genius improv. Thanks.
(best of brad sherwood)
Uh. So I have had QUITE the shitty day, as usual only WORSE than usual 🙂 So for this youtube friday…I needed something humorous just for my sake AND because I think people would appreciate this.
Balloonshop is a group of guys who make superb videos on youtube…they’re amazing. You should check them out for sure. Enjoy~
Part Two (new!):