I do have things other than smoothies and muffins for breakfast 😛 Not that I’m doing a good job of giving off that impression. So here’s a little omelet recipe I enjoy. Really quick and very tasty.
- 2 eggs
- 1/4cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup spinach (fresh, handful)
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
1. Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place tomato and spinach into skillet and cook on medium heat until spinach begins to shrivel. Set aside.
3. Beat eggs together and pour into warm skillet.
4. Sprinkle feta cheese and precooked spinach/tomato over top.
5. After eggs appear to be cooked 1/2 or 3/4 way through, fold omelet in half and cook until center reaches desired consistency
I have had a CRAVING for cranberries for the last week and I finally got some Organic Cranberries from the store. I immediately made a smoothie with them 😛 This is a favorite of mine now, or at least in the top 5~
1/2 Cup Almond (or soy) milk
1/2 cup Greek Yogurt Vanilla or Honey
1/2 cup Cranberries (frozen)
1/3 cup Mango slices (frozen)
Blend and Enjoy!
It’s sweet and tart and just….Yes ❤
So. Kale Chips are Awesome. Easy to Make too. So here you go~
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner. Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.